Transfer trust is used for transferring the trust money from one bank to another or one client to another client in the same bank or different bank.
- Click on Daily Activities > Transfer Trust
- Enter the date of transfer.
- Select or Enter the client number from where you want to transfer the funds.
- Select an appropriate bank.
- Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Enter the client to whom these funds are to be transferred.
- In case it is the same client, enter the same client number.
- Select or Enter the bank where the funds need to be transferred.
- Enter the reference or you may leave this blank.
- Enter the description of this transfer.
- Click on Save and then Post and Close.
- After you click on Post and Close, the funds will no more appear in the client and matters for that client from where funds are transferred.
- If the transfer is from bank to bank for the same client, the bank where the transfer is made will show the transaction.