This feature is used to reverse the trust cheque issued to the client file.
- Click on Client and Matters and select a client > Trust Tab.
- Select the cheque which needs to be reversed.
- Right click and click on Reverse.
- Select or enter the date of reversal.
- Enter the memo/reason of reversal.
- Click on Reverse.
- You cannot reverse the cheque if it is already cleared in the bank reconciliation. Refer bank reconciliation article.
- If it was entered using Enter Outstanding Checks/Cheques feature, the cheque cannot be reversed.
- If the cheque was entered for a client or matter that has been closed, the cheque cannot be reversed without reopening the client.