Pay Vendor Invoices is used to make payments to vendors.
- Click on Vendors and select New Transactions > Pay Invoices.
- Select or Enter the due on or before date.
- All the Invoices due on or before the selected date will be displayed.
- Select the invoices you want to pay.
- Enter the amount of payment.
- Select or Enter the payment date at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the payment type.
- Select the General bank account.
- Enter the cheque number. If you have last cheque number entered in Chart of Accounts for this bank, press enter to automatically enter a cheque number.
- Click on Pay and Close.
- You cannot select the trust account as vendor invoices are paid through general bank.
- In case you want to make a payment to one vendor, click on Single Vendor and press F5 to select the vendor.
- The Invoices which show up on the pay Invoices screen are either unpaid or partially paid.
- If you want to make the full payment, select Pay Invoices in full and for partial payment, select Make Partial Payments.
- Uncheck the box open cheque printing after paying if cheque needs to be printed afterwards.