The Lawyer Summaries include three reports: Billing and Variance; Receipts and Accounts Receivable; and Unbilled and Unbilled Write-offs. These reports are done by lawyers. All reports include both current and year to date values. Lawyer reports include information on files that have been closed. Totals are calculated for the year to date and do not include balance forward amounts from the prior year.
- Click on Reports and select Lawyer Summaries – all reports.
- In the transactions from and to fields, enter the date range for transactions to include on the report. Range is normally from beginning of the financial year to the end of the current month.
- Choose the report by working lawyer (individual), by responsible lawyer, or by originating lawyer. Default selection is working lawyer.
- Select the lawyers to include. You can print the report for a single lawyer, for a range of lawyers, or for all lawyers. A separate report will print for each lawyer. Default selection is for all lawyers.
- Select group inactive lawyers to group report totals for inactive lawyers on one line. Default selection is to group inactive lawyers.
- Select suppress zero balances to exclude lawyer with no balances from the report.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen. You can export the report and to drill down for more information. Alternatively, click on print to send the report to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.