- Click on Find feature and look for the audit number for that receipt.
- Look for the audit number.
- Click on Banking and Reconciliation.
- Click on Deposit and Receipt detail report.
- Select an appropriate bank but do not change dates.
- Click on binoculars and type in that audit number < Click on Find.
- Look for the deposit id for that deposit.
- Click on Banking and Reconciliation > Click on Make Deposits.
- Click on undo/redo deposits.
- Select an appropriate bank account.
- Look for that deposit ID.
- Select and click on undo deposit < Click Yes.
- Deposit is undone if you want to reverse that deposit and it has been finalized in bank deposits.
- Make sure the deposit is not finalized in the bank reconciliation.