This article explains how to restore an ESILAW 360 backup file used the Advanced Restore feature. The circumstances in which you might do an advanced restore are the following:
- Your company file is damaged and you need to restore an entire backup of the company file.
- You are moving your company file from one computer to another.
Assuming you have already made a backup using the Backup & Restore feature in ESILAW 360, you can follow the steps below to proceed with a restore.
- Go to the computer that hosts your ESILAW 360 company files.
- Launch ESILAW 360, select the company file you want to restore to and log in using an ESILAW 360 administrative account with access to the Backup & Restore feature.
- Select Maintenance > Backup & Restore.
- On the bottom of the window select Advanced Restore.
- Browse for and select the backup file you want to restore.
- The option to overwrite the company file will be checked. To continue to restore the backup and overwrite the company file select the Restore Now button.
- You can use the integrated Backup & Restore feature if you are simply restoring from a restore point and do not need to restore the entire company file