The Profit & Loss/Income Statement – Prior Year Comparison report is similar to the regular Profit & Loss/Income Statement, but instead of comparing monthly and yearly expense and revenue figures to budget amounts, it compares them to prior year amounts.
- Click on Firm and Financial > Profit and Loss/Income Statement.
- Enter or select the Report Year.
- Enter or select the Report Period.
- This report can be extracted in two ways- Actual Vs Last year difference or budgets.
- Click on View to view the report on the screen or you can directly print the report by clicking on print button.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to a Memorized report group.
- To include inactive accounts, select include inactive.