The Accounts Receivable Exception report enables you to view client and matter accounts receivable information based on criteria you specify. The report includes the client name, number and matter description, and totals by aging period and overall.
- Click on Reports > Accounts Receivable Exception.
- Enter the transaction from and to date. It is recommended to keep the transaction from date as 01/01/1980.
- Apply various filters as per the requirement of the report.
- Sort the report by Alpha (for arranging client numbers alphabetically) or Numeric (for arranging the client numbers numerically).
- Click on View to view the report on the screen or you can directly print the report by clicking on print button.
- Select Memorize to add the report with the current options to the Memorized Reports. Report can only be added once to a Memorized report group.