- Click on Clients and Matters.
- Click on New Transactions < Post Interest.
- From the drop down of charge interest on unpaid bills over, select the number of days.
- Enter the interest rate (per annum).
- Select the client and matter on which you want to charge interest by click on “click here to add client/matter”.
- Select the bill numbers.
- Click on Post Interest.
- In case you want to reduce or increase the amount of interest, change the interest rate.
- After you click on post interest, the interest gets posted on that client and matter but still remains there in the post interest window.
- You can also post interest from statements and reminders