The Enter Credit feature in Vendors is used to apply a credit to a vendor.
- Click on Vendors > New Transaction > Enter Credit.
- Select the vendor.
- Enter the Original Reference or Invoice Number that you are applying the credit to.
- Enter the total amount.
- Select the client number or the G/L number.
- If the credit needs to be issued to client, enter C for client.
- If the credit needs to be issued to G/L, enter G for general ledger.
- Enter the code (disbursement code).
- Enter the amount and the GST and PST if applicable.
- Click on Post and Close.
- When applying a credit, the Invoice number to which the credit needs to be entered should be unpaid or partially paid.