The cash requirements by client report produces a list of outstanding accounts payable invoices on client files. You can extract the report alphabetically or numerically, and you can exclude files with zero balances if you select the option to print for all clients. This report includes the client name, number, and responsible lawyer, the vendor name and number, and the details and total of all outstanding invoices.
- Click on report and select cash requirements by client.
- Click on “Click here to add Client” and select the client or clients to run the report.
- Click alpha to sort by client name or click numeric to sort by file number.
- Click on view to display the report on your screen or click on print to send it to your printer.
- Select memorize to add the report with the current options to the memorized reports. Report can only be added once to the memorized reports group.