We are in the process of finalizing our next ESILAW 360 update, which will include a newer version of SAP Crystal Reports (version 13024). This is a required update for all ESILAW 360 users and it is expected to be released by the end of October.
We will be offering two installation options to our clients to upgrade SAP Crystal Reports. The purpose of this is to ensure the update is as seamless as possible based on your firm size. Both update methods are outlined below.
Update method #1 – Automated installation of SAP Crystal Reports Upgrade
When you launch ESILAW 360 at the end of October, you will automatically be prompted to install the October ESILAW 360 update. Once the update completes and you log in to ESILAW 360, you will be prompted to install SAP Crystal Reports upgrade.
Update Method #2 – Manual installation of SAP Crystal Reports Upgrade
You can manually upgrade SAP Crystal Reports using following steps:
- Exit ESILAW 360.
- Click here to download SAP Crystal Report installer.
- Run the installer and follow the SAP Crystal Reports Installation Wizard to complete the installation. The installation will take around 5 to 10 minutes.
- Next, click here to download the latest SAP Crystal Reports file required by ESILAW 360.
- Determine where ESILAW 360 is installed by clicking here.
- Extract the downloaded file and replace all .dll files in the location where ESILAW 360 is installed (step 5).