The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added additional notification features to allow users requesting trust and general cheques to notify the receiver of the request by email. In order to use notification functionality you will need to ensure that user accounts in ESILAW 360 have email addresses associated with them.
Backup and Restore
- Added new options to the Backup & Restore feature under the Settings link.
- You can now enable or disable backups by company. In addition, you can limit the number of backups that are created for each company file and notify a specific person by email when backups are successfully created.
- Added a refresh button in billing to allow users to refresh the list of bills in order to view bills that have been sent to them by other users using the ‘Send to’ functionality in billing.
- Resolved an issue with select all functionality in billing.
- Resolved an issued with editing a bill and bill total after the search feature was used to find a bill prior to editing.