The following items have been added, updated or addressed in the latest ESILAW 360 update.
- Added additional report export options on the majority of lawyer and timekeeper reports to improve the format of .csv or Excel exports. This makes it easier to work with exporting data with minimal formatting.
- Added a new option in Payment Types to allow users to set alpha-numeric or numeric only numbers against payment types, which can be used when entering transaction receipt numbers. This will allow for the use of alpha numeric receipt numbers for transactions such as EFTs (electronic file transfers). Payment type settings can be customized by the user on user-defined payment types such as EFT.
- Added a new sort option in the Conflict Search feature to allow sorting of the conflict report by client/matter name or number.
- Added Post & New button to Journal Entry form to improve efficiency when entering multiple journal entries.
- Additional updates related to the preparation of ESILAW 360 cloud launch.